MISSDISH Recipe | RASA’s Gluten-Free No-Bake Chocolate Cherry Cookies
These gluten-free, refined sugar-free, vegan no-bake cookies take virtually no time or effort to whip together, and are great as an on-the-go healthy treat. Oats are really high in protein and fiber, and will keep you super full—especially when paired with healthy fats like coconut oil and almond butter. This recipe is low in sugar, full of chocolate goodness, and has a little zing from tart dried cherries.
Prep: 15 minutes (plus 30 minutes for chilling)
Makes about 10 cookies
What You Need:
¼ cup raw agave nectar
⅓ cup raw cocoa powder
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup coconut oil
¼ cup almond butter
1 ½ cups gluten-free oats
⅓ cup shredded coconut
¼ cup dried cherries, diced
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Pinch of sea salt
What To Do:
1. Mix agave and cacao powder in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil and mix until fully combined.
2. Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients, stirring until the dough is completely mixed together.
3. Spoon one tablespoon of dough onto a baking sheet or platter lined with parchment paper and form into a flat disc.
4. Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes before eating.
- These cookies are totally customizable; use any nut butter, dairy-free milk, and dried fruit.
- You can also make these into balls instead of cookies.
- These are great for traveling or as an on the go snack.