MISSDISH Recipe | RASA’s Gluten-Free No-Bake Chocolate Fudge Tart
This guilt-free, no-bake chocolate fudge tart is gluten-free, refined sugar-free and vegan! This does NOT taste healthy, but trust me, it is. Coconut oil, almond butter and almond flour are full of healthy fats to keep you satisfied and give you energy, while raw cacao powder is a great antioxidant and lends a super decadent chocolate flavor. These bad boys are rich, so one square should do the trick!
Prep: 10-15 minutes (plus 2 ½ hours for chilling)
What You Need: (Makes about 20 squares)
1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
¾ cup of almond flour
1 ½ cup unsweetened raw cacao powder
½ cup maple syrup
1 ⅓ cup coconut oil
½ cup creamy almond butter
1. Combine shredded coconut, almond flour, 1/3 of the raw cacao powder, ¼ cup of maple syrup and ⅓ cup of coconut oil in a bowl. Mix well until dry ingredients are wet.
2. Press mixture firmly in the bottom of an 11 x 7 x 2-inch baking dish or sheet pan and chill for 30 minutes.
3. Add almond butter, remaining 1 cup of cacao powder, 1 cup of coconut oil and ¼ cup of maple syrup into a food processor and blend until smooth.
4. Pour filling into chilled baking dish and chill for another 2 hours, or until firm.
5. Cut into 1-inch squares and serve.