Remember the Easy Bake Oven? Well, this recipe is easier than that, there is no oven, there is no baking. You now have no excuse to not make these healthy, no-bake granola bars by our favorite MISSBISH baker, Tracy Wei. What are you waiting for? Go clear out your cupboard and get creative with substitutions to make your best version of these. Tell us how it goes!
What You Need:
Rolled Oats 160 grams
Peanut Butter 280 grams
Whole Almonds 40 grams
Honey 180 grams
What To Do:
1. Toast the rolled oats and whole almonds at 350F for 15 minutes.
3. Line a casserole dish with plastic wrap.
6. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
7. Take it out of the fridge and cut into desired size.
- You can substitute peanut butter with almond butter.
- You can substitute honey with maple syrup.
- You can portion everything out and roll into balls.
- For a stickier granola bar, add 100 grams dates.
- Soak the dried dates in water for 10 minutes and strain.
- Process seedless dates until it becomes a paste.
- Only add 100 grams of honey, since dates will bring some sweetness to the granola.
- Add it to the granola mixture.
- One option: Add 10 grams flax seed, 20 grams sunflower seeds, 30 grams dried cranberries and replace peanut butter with almond butter.
- Second option: Add 40 grams chocolate chips, 10 grams raw cocoa nibs and 10 grams unsweetened shredded coconut.
Photos by: Thatfoodcray!!!